TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions will govern your participation in Spin and Win Castrol Magnatec Competition (the “Competition”). You are deemed to have read and consented to the terms and conditions and agree to be bound thereby before entering this Competition. Information regarding the Competition that is published on authorised advertising material will also form part of the terms and conditions of the Competition. The Organisers may in their sole discretion amend these terms and conditions at any time, without notice, and such amendments shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the Organisers’ Facebook page. @midassouthafrica
- The Competition is organised by Motus Aftermarket Solutions a division of Motus Group Limited, Registration Number: 1983/009088/06 and/or its agencies and any other organisers (the” Organisers”) if any.
- This Competition will run from 20 March to 16 April 2023 (both dates inclusive). Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- The duration of the Competition may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Organisers
WHO CAN ENTER?
- Participants must be 18 years or older (or if a minor, must be duly assisted by their legal guardians) be a South African citizen or permanent resident in the Republic of South Africa (“RSA”), and have a valid identity document or passport and reside in the RSA during the period of the Competition (“Participants”/”you”/”your”)
- Participants may not enter or receive a prize if they are directors, members, partners, employees, agents of/or consultants of the Organisers, their subsidiaries, holding companies, divisions and/or associated companies or of the advertising or promotion agencies or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Organisers, or their spouses, life partners, immediate family members or business partners.
- By entering this Competition, all Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and the Organisers’ decision regarding any issue with the Competition will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered.
- No responsibility will be accepted for any entry that is not delivered, received or is delayed or damaged due to technical reasons, including telecommunication failure on the part of the Participant’s service provider, or otherwise.
HOW TO ENTER
- The competition mechanics state that you need to:
Competition Valid from 20 March to 16 April 2023. Ts and Cs apply.
- To qualify to enter a purchase of 5 litre Castrol Magnatec is required. Please retain your proof of purchase for validation.
- Incomplete or incorrect entries will not be eligible to be entered into the draw (i.e relevant purchase must be made).
- Entries are restricted to one a day per person.
- The winner will be randomly selected and the judges’ decision is final.
- Confirmation of winnings will be sent via SMS and/ or email within 72 hours.
- The competition is applicable for the purchase of any 5 litre Castrol Magnatec at a Midas store during the specified time period.
- Please retain your invoice for proof of purchase.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash and not transferable.
- The Organisers reserve the right to change the prize, should they deem necessary, to a prize of similar economic value.
PUBLICITY AND DATA PRIVACY
- By entering, a Participant acknowledges that personal information about the Participant will be shared with the Organisers and their agents to the extent necessary to conduct the Competition and for prizes to be delivered to prize winners.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request that images taken of the winners be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, which request the winner may decline.
- All personal information relating to the Participants will be used solely in accordance with South African consumer and data protection legislation.
- The Organisers reserve the right to shorten, extend, suspend the time period of the Competition or terminate the Competition whenever it should so choose for technical, commercial, or operational reasons, or for reasons beyond its control or generally for any reason whatsoever.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating, the Participant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless the Organisers, their associated, holding and subsidiary companies, and its directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns from any and all claims or liability arising from participating in the Competition, any Competition-related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize.
- The Organisers are not liable for any technical failures affecting participation in the Competition and they assume no liability in this regard.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Organisers will not be liable in any way whatsoever, for any claims arising from loss, injury, damage, harm, death or costs, suffered by a Participant in relation to this Competition or the prizes offered including, but not limited, any claim relating to defects in the prize or arising from inaccurate/incorrect information supplied by Participants.
- South African law shall govern these competition terms and conditions and the Courts of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction.